Folder/Gluing Operative | Corrugated Packaging | Essex
Manufacture high quality corrugated packaging solutions out of a state of the art corrugated production facility based in Essex. This is an excellent training and development opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to create innovative products whilst working alongside a team of industry experts keen to provide unconditional support.
Folder/Gluing Operative | Corrugated Packaging | Essex | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Global industry leader manufacturing high quality corrugated solutions into a diverse range of markets across the world. Taking pride in their innovation and sustainability, this organisation has achieved multiple industry accolades.
As Gluing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting, running and operating state of the art folder/gluer machinery
- Being a key part of the corrugated manufacturing process
- Working alongside a driven production team
- Regularly maintaining machinery
- Training and developing if desired
- Working a double day shift
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable experience operating gluing machinery
- Previous experience in corrugated production desired however training will be given
- Flexible approach to workload
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an outstanding organisation offering the latest and greatest technology and excellent development and support. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.