Sales Manager | Premium Spirit Packaging | Scotland & Ireland
A fantastic opportunity for an established Sales Manager to take the next step in their career. Covering both Scotland and Ireland, the successful applicant will be given the opportunity to set and deliver the sales strategy within this market, working with blue chip brands within the spirits market. I need a self starter who is driven and keen to learn. Full product training will be given and the opportunity to regularly travel will be reinstated once travel restrictions lift.
Sales Manager | Premium Spirit Packaging | Scotland & Ireland | Up to £60k + commission
A global leader in the premium packaging market, this company works with some of the most prestigious brands in spirits. As well as supplying high quality products, the company also provide in complete in house design solutions and pride themselves on a fantastic customer experience.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and delivering the sales strategy within the market
- Selling premium packaging to the Irish spirits industry
- Proactively managing and developing an existing and lucrative portfolio
- Driving new business sales
- Travelling between both Scotland and Ireland
Key attributes required:
- Background of working within the spirits market
- Knowledge and experience from any packaging sector
- Drive and self motivation
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to take the next step in their career and play a significant role in the future direction of the business.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.