We are currently looking for Machine Operators in our cut, hot foil and glue production teams. We are looking for staff who want to develop and gain long-term careers and interest in new technologies.
To ensure quality production of cartons for the fine fragrance, cosmetics and premium spirits markets. Ensuring the processes are of the highest quality, using some of the most current technologies and machinery.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Achieve machine target speeds
- Monitor and control quality using the appropriate documentation
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Ensure the machines are maintained to standard
- To bring ideas for improvements
- Support and training of new staff and colleagues
- Adhere to all SOPs
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure – organised and calm
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- The desire to stay abreast of all new technologies
- Enthusiasm and determination
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to multi-skill and be flexible based on the needs and demands of the business
- Ability to problem solve
- A desire to continually improve
- Experience of a fast-moving environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive family run business who invest in their people. If you feel that your skill and experiences match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to us.