Marketing Manager | Glass Packaging | South East
Industry leading luxury packaging organisation offering an extremely exciting opportunity to define and implement the marketing strategy across multiple sites to enhance the offering for their range of glass, plastic and metal packaging for the cosmetics and personal care market sectors. Working in conjunction with the Corporate Marketing Team and Sales & Marketing Director this is the perfect position for a driven and charismatic individual looking to take a great career step working on fast paced and complex global projects.
Marketing Manager | Glass Packaging | South East | Unrivalled Salary & Benefits
Global packaging group boasting an outstanding portfolio of over £2billion turn over and growing through acquisition. With a dynamic company culture and an ambitious team of industry experts with strong brand values, this organisation is always keen to drive the growth of personal and professional development for all of their employees whilst, providing their clients within the luxury, toiletry and personal care industries with an unparalleled level of service.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing the direction of the marketing strategy across all sales channels
- Building the operational market plan, managing and deploying the promotional planning
- Being the point of reference in the cluster for the overall re-branding project
- Organising exhibitions, seminars and technical training
- Based in the groups South East office
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable experience of B2B marketing
- Proven track record of performance composing and executioner email marketing campaigns, website development and management, social media management and written collateral
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desired
- True merchant mentality with evidence of building revenue
- Bachelors or Masters degree in marketing
- Ideally a knowledge of the cosmetics or personal care markets
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual looking to make a positive impact on an already extremely successful organisation. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.