Customer Service Administrator | Glass Jars and Bottles | Suffolk
Join a fast paced organisation providing high end glass bottles and jars to a range of various markets. This is an extremely exciting career development opportunity with full product training and endless development paths on offer to assist in driving your personal and development growth.
Customer Service Administrator | Glass Jars and Bottles | Suffolk | £25k
A global leader glass bottle and jar supplier offering their lucrative portfolio of clients with innovative and exciting solutions. Working closely with their clients from concept to productions, this organisation certainly provides their clients with a distinctive, unforgettable packaging experience.
As Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Answering all incoming enquires from website, phone calls and referrals
- Distributing working to the relevant department
- Writing up job specifications and some quoting
- Building relationships with all customers
- Working closely with the Product Development department
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable ability in efficient organisational skills
- Proficient in multiple channels of communication
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to work on a range of projects at one time
- Confidence to talk to major players within blue chip organisations
- High energy and enthusiasm, keen to grow and develop
This is a really exciting career development opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual keen to grow and develop personally and professionally. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.