Print Planning and Stock Coordinator
2 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our expanding Planning department as a Print Planning and Stock Coordinator.
To ensure our stock system is efficient and proactive on a commercial level.
To work within the Planning team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
To plan orders to the required standard
- To take ownership of stock control and forecasting and control for the label division
- To proactively work with Commercial Manager for label forecast projections for set clients
- To work with other departments in coordination to deal with NCR’s
- To support Technical Manager with projects as and when required
- To gain full understanding of order processing in administration
- To gain an overview of the daily tasks of the Planning admin team
- Responsibility and coordination of physical stock
Other duties relating to Planning as and when detailed by the Technical Manager.
Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information.
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive and practical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Proficient in Excel
- Good organisational skills
Main purpose of role.
To coordinate the tasks above to the required standard to ensure the Planning Department runs as efficiently as possible
- To take control of label stock system and forecasting
- To help with ad hoc tasks as and when required
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us after 14 days of applying then unfortunately you have not reached the criteria set for this role.
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
Apply for Print Planning and Stock Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly