Grade 1 Print Finisher - Nights
2 days left
- Contract Type
NEW VACANCY! (PT2765)
GRADE 1 PRINT FINISHER - NIGHTS
South Essex / NW LONDON
£Open depending on experience + Pension + Death in Service + Overtime at Time 1/2
Hours: Nights - 6pm to 6am, 7 days on / 7 days off
Our client based in the Essex provides all forms of print and mailing outsourcing, from marketing / promotional print, direct mail and security mail to digital print to their customers all over the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Grade 1 Finisher who will be responsible for setting up and running the various finishing equipment, including Ibis intelligent stitcher, perfect binder and guillotines.
- To communicate with the Finishing Manager in a timely manner.
- Liaise with overseer / operators for handovers and any issues arising.
- Produce work to the highest standards and to obtain maximum output ensuring pass sheets and procedures are followed.
- Maintain and monitor all Company processes and procedures at all times.
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime.
- Develop knowledge and skills for performance management to create a high performance culture.
- Able to understand and act on maintenance levels
- Keep areas clean and tidy at all times and promote lean policy.
- To fully understand the Management Information Systems (MIS) to use accurately and report back to planning throughout the day.
- Complete the maintenance programmes and KPI sheets.
- To attend, comply with all training and Health & Safety policies.
- Undertake to comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- To perform any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Apply for Grade 1 Print Finisher - Nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly