Printer Engineer | Print Machinery | UK & Global
A fantastic opportunity to travel the globe representing a long standing, industry front runner. The successful candidate will join a team of experts possessing a wealth of knowledge. A great opportunity for someone starting out in their engineering career, looking to gain knowledge and experience.
Printer Engineer | Print Machinery | UK & Global | Up to £50k
A well established global supplier of used printing equipment, this organisation has over 40 successful years within the industry and is renowned for their high quality service. Covering all aspects of the purchasing process, this market leader handles everything from sourcing, right through to commissioning and training.
As a Printer Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, commissioning, repairing, moving and decommissioning machinery
- Travelling across the UK and worldwide to install and maintain client machinery
- Working onsite and communicating with key customers
- Training onsite employees on installed machinery
- Working autonomously and using own initiative
Key attributes required:
- Experience working with litho machinery
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Ability to travel across UK and globe
- Outstanding communication skills
- A professional and polite demeanor
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.