Account Manager | Print Management | c£30,000 | South Yorkshire
Due to existing client growth, and in addition to some new business wins our client has a strategic growth plan in place and need to recruit an Account Manager to be responsible for day-to-day interactions with their exciting clients. As the Account Manager you will be required to maintain existing and new relationships by developing a good understanding of their clients business, key drivers in their sector and become established as a trusted partner and providing value-added services.
This lucky Account Manager will oversee operations, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s jobs and/or projects and have accountability for the client spend.
A little more about the Account Manager position:
• Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects; be a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
• Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
• Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client. Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
Experience needed for Account Manager opportunity:
• Hands-on production management experience, within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
• Experience with print management AND/OR point of sale.
• Direct client interfacing experience.
• Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Excellent organisational, problem-solving, prioritisation and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and oversee operational functions effectively.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
• Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel (VLookup etc).
Sounds great doesn't it?? Please send over your details ASAP!!