Graphic Designer | Large Format Digital | North West
A leading organisation within the region, this company are known for their fresh creative offerings. Always delivering the highest quality products by investing in the latest machinery. They continue to exceed customer expectations and are currently thriving through the current climate.
Graphic Designer | Large Format Digital | North West | Salary to Attract the Best
With a strong passion for creative designs, this company are going above and beyond to ensure their customer’s ideas come alive. Boasting state of the art machinery such as Xerox and Epson, and an in house design studio, they continue to deliver the highest quality products and deliver truly great designs.
As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Taking creative briefs from clients
- Creating a visual concept using computer software’s and/or by hand
- Communicating inspiring, fresh designs to clients
- Developing graphic layouts and production
- Working alongside customer service and production to ensure project is delivered within the agreed timeframe
Key attributes required:
- Highly creative with fresh designs
- Time management to deliver graphics on time
- Skilled using online graphic design software
- Ability to work within a team
- Great communication skills to deliver creative ideas to clients
If you are highly creative with new, fresh design ideas, apply now.