Sign Installer / Production Assistant
NEW VACANCY! (SN2277)
SIGN INSTALLER / PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
DEVON / DORSET BORDER
£Open depending on Experience
8:30am - 5:30pm / Monday - Friday
Our client is based on the Devon / Dorset border and specialises in large format print, signage and exhibitions. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, dedicated individual to join their growing company who will play an integral role within the business.
In this role, you will be required to work to a high standard and to exact deadlines across a varied client base. They therefore require a skilled Sign Installer who has experience in the production of all types of signs, vinyl application and graphics and is very confident with fitting. Candidate to be CSCS qualified is desired but not essential.
What you will do
Fully trained in sign production and your role covers a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques.
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively & contribute as part of a larger team.
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles.
- Using vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Experience of signage fitting on site
- Safe manual handling of materials
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices.
- Driving license essential
- Experience in vehicle wrapping.
- Installation of signs
- Have a good knowledge of mechanical fixing
This is a physically demanding role which will from time to time require heavy lifting, therefore good physical health is required to carry out the role. You must also be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions to meet customer demands when required. The individual must also be comfortable working at height
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and understand the importance of health and safety.
Using Clarity Delivery module to work to deadlines efficiently and carry out tasks in a timely, productive, and efficient manner, following instructions from your Manager and using your initiative when appropriate would be a distinct advantage.
You will be required to use Production Machinery, Software, and IT resources. Managing your time using Outlook mail and calendar and Hrtoolkit