Wide Format Print Production Operative
An excellent opportunity has arisen within our Wide Format team for 2 x Wide Format Print Production Operatives, based in Wolverton, Milton Keynes.
BCQ is a creative production company providing strategic, creative and productive services to support our customer's marketing, from one source. Through our services our aim is to transform our customer’s marketing and help them to make a real difference in their business.
Our diversity of services means we have a team who can advise, devise, produce and deliver our customer's projects, be they a digital or print campaign, a website, a mailing, point-of-sale, an exhibition, printed collateral, social media strategy, video or an integrated mix of them all.
To find out more about BCQ visit: bcqgroup.com
About the role:
You will join us on a full time, permanent shift basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience. BCQ is recognised as the leading marketing services provider in the Buckinghamshire area. We are committed to delivering the very highest level of quality and customer service.
As our Wide Format Print Production Operative you will be working with the whole team to print and finish orders placed within our wide format division to an exceptionally high standard.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to read and analyse production and productivity documents
- Disciplined to start activity and continue projects without constant supervision and adhere to scheduled jobs
- Able to perform independently and collaboratively on projects from beginning to end
- Provide flexibility and encouragement to co-workers
- Flexible in accepting tasks and working hours and showing a willingness
- Perform effectively with attention to detail in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Have a team-based approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure
- Self-management of quality assurance & control
- Liaising with the Shopfloor Supervisor and General Manager on projects
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in the Graphics Industry & Large Format Print
- Digital wide format and super wide print production process knowledge
- Experience of large format cutting tables such as Kongsberg, Zund or Dyss
- Knowledge and experience in rip software and layout tools
- Good understanding of digital file formats (pdf, tiff, eps) from different operating systems (Mac and PC) is required
- Experience of working in large format print and print finishing
- Good understanding of Illustrator & Cutting software
- Ability to work rotating shift pattern Early and Lates