Foiling Operative | Printed Folding Cartons | West Yorkshire
Join a thriving organisation looking for an expert Foiling Operative to become a key part of the production team. Specialising in the confectionary and gift industry, help finish high quality printed folded carton solutions. With multiple training opportunities to help you utilise your skillset, this is the perfect position for an ambitious individual keen to learn and develop whilst producing high quality packaging solutions.
Foiling Operative | Printed Folding Cartons | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best
Providing a full range of services incorporating creative, print, sample making and fulfilment, this organisation has a diverse portfolio of clients operating in a range of sectors and targets niche business genres. With next generation machinery and state of the art manufacturing facilities, this organisation has an impressive product range for a range of industries across the country.
As Foiling Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running Bobst foiling machinery
- Maintaining machinery when required
- Regular quality checks, complying to the companies high standards
- Training and developing on other machines if desires
- Working a double day shift
Key attributes required:
- Strong successful track record operating foiling machinery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drive and ambition to learn
- Organised and methodical approach to working in a production environment
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced working environment
Excellent opportunity for a driven individual keen to learn and develop whilst finishing high quality printed folded carton solutions. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.