Design Engineer | Label Machinery | Nottinghamshire
Join an ambitious label machinery manufacturer offering an outstanding opportunity to join the team and assist in developing and improving high quality machinery. Work on site, out of a state of the art facility alongside a team of industry experts keen to grow and develop whilst improving market leading machinery.
Design Engineer | Label Machinery | Nottinghamshire | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Label machinery manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire taking pride in their strong heritage of innovation, manufacture and engineering. With over 30 years of providing clients with market leading machinery, this organisation is well known across the industry for their exceptional machinery and service, working closely with the customer from design conception to manufacture & installation.
As Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Operating Solidworks 3D
- Draft and design product layouts and schemes using customer specification and recommendations
- Resolving issues and problems with machinery and recommending solutions
- Reviewing technical product designs
- Office based out of Nottinghamshire site
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable experience operating 3D CAD
- Successful background in engineering
- Thorough and focused individual
- Strong understanding of small machinery development
- Ability to easily commute to Nottinghamshire based facilities
Exciting opportunity to improve and develop high quality label machinery for an ambitious organisation keen to grow. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.