Our client is a small/medium sized Direct Mail company based in Bletchley, and are seeking an Account Manager with good all round print handling experience.
They offer a friendly and relaxed work environment and are great believers in team spirit.
Knowledge of the mailing industry would be very beneficial but is not essential. The role is varied and can be quite hands on.
Job Descriptions / Requirements
- Manage and co-ordinate multiple client accounts.
- Handle Direct Mail campaigns from order to production to invoice.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the company products and services.
- To provide a high level of customer service that will maintain and grow the relationships with customer and suppliers.
- Experience in account management and all key production methods is essential.
- Booking and liaising with postal providers for mail collections and consumable orders.
- Securely receive customer data, process and mailsort.
- Be hands on and show willingness to learn all aspects within the business.
- Develop new business with existing clients and / or identify areas of improvements.
- Main point of contact through telephone calls, speaking to customers and supplier.
- Weekly invoicing and filing.
- Assisting the General Manager with any tasks outside the role that may be required.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards.
- Provide commercial and technical expertise for clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good telephone manner and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to cope with customer demands and prioritise tasks.
- Confidence to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Experience with IT systems and the Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge of the Direct Mail or Print industry (ideally 2+ years)
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you meet most of the above criteria, we would love to hear from you so send in your CV ASAP!