Internal Sales Coordinator | Cartons | Nottinghamshire
This is an incredible opportunity to join thriving independent business boasting 5 sites around the globe. Deal directly with manufacturers and marketing departments around the world helping coordinate sales. This company delivers very high quality products and operates out of a state of the art facility. With continuous investment in the latest technology, this company continuously improve product specifications making them a market leading supplier.
Internal Sales Coordinator | Cartons | Nottinghamshire | £25k
This company is a specialist in supplying retail packaging worldwide across a range of markets such as food, textiles and luxury. They boast a large, lucrative portfolio of blue clip clients across the world delivering high quality products every time. With recent investments, they have been able to increase capacity, enhance value and improve their product quality making it a very exciting time to join the business.
As Internal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Key Account Managers providing high quality service to all clients
- Processing and raising orders via online systems
- Requesting samples from the design team and organising delivery to clients
- Liaising with the Estimating department regarding customer orders
- Negotiating delivery days with customers to ensure maximum efficiency of the factory
Key attributes required:
- Strong understanding of the cartons market
- Outstanding customer service and telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at one time
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS word and Excel.
- Ability to work individually and within a team
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and truly progress and develop your career, apply now