Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
LATEST VACANCY! (DM1200)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL
Up to £35K + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension
My client are a direct mail specialist covering all market sectors; they provide black & white / colour lasers, hand and machine enclosing, polywrap, pick and pack, data, email and SMS marketing.
As part of the company's plans to grow, they are looking to recruit a homebased Business Development Manager who has the ability to open new doors within the direct mail industry.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of direct mail sales.
Responsibilities / requirements:
- Have a proven track record in new business sales, ideally in the Direct Mail / Print industry
- Work well under pressure
- Report directly to the Managing Director and work alongside the Client Services Team
- Develop relationships at all levels
- Work well within a team
- Cover the UK
- Identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients
- Arrange client visits