Field Service Engineer | Inkjet Machinery | UK
Working with a global leader who specialise in manufacturing digital, litho and labelling machinery, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to take an exciting step in their career. With a defined career progression plan, this a opportune time to join this business as it continues to grow from strength to strength, launching new machinery.
Field Service Engineer | Inkjet Machinery | UK | Competitive Salary
An award winning company who specialise in delivering high performance machinery to large clients across the globe. With state of the art kit and capabilities across R&D, manufacturing and demonstration facilities, this organisation is rapidly growing and continuing to invest well within.
As an Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installation and commissioning of HD inkjet presses including complete software integration
- Fault finding and breakdown repair, working remotely and on site with key clients
- Press maintenance
- Working in both an electrical and mechanical capacity
- Field-based role with travel across the UK & Europe
Key attributes required:
- Dual skilled with electrical qualification
- Previous experience working on digital inkjet machinery essential
- Fantastic communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a high pressure and demanding environment
- Ability to travel and comfortable working on site with key customers
Fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a true market leader in a key role with interesting career development opportunities and a defined progression plan in the short, medium and long term. Apply now for consideration.