Beauty Assistant Packaging Development Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
We have a very exciting opportunity to join the packaging team of a leading cosmetics brand.
They are looking for an ambitious, driven and passionate to take on the role of Assistant Packaging Development Manager. You will play an active role in the creation and project management of packaging related projects to ensure it is delivered within spec, time & budget. By working closely with NPD, Regulatory, Marketing, Supply Chain & Quality you will have a great understanding of the end-to-end process and ability to provide creative, operational, and commercial solutions.
With support from the Senior Packaging Development Manager, you will manage your own packaging development projects involving both primary and secondary packaging development, from brief to delivery. You will also master the creation, development, and project management of new secondary pack projects,
including artwork updates, folding cartons, rigid boxes and sustainable gift packaging, by working cross functionally.
In addition, you will support the execution of larger expansion projects relating to the brand’s growth into new markets and territories.
This is a great opportunity to shape and influence the brand’s secondary pack creation process by bringing your knowledge around print technology as well as collaborative artwork creation process.
You will have a passion for creating new innovative, sustainable, and fabulous looking packaging whilst juggling multiple packaging development projects at the same time with a can-do attitude.
- Sourcing and development of beautiful new skincare and makeup primary and secondary packaging, from concept through to delivery
- Support and contribute to the CPA management, ensuring finished goods and packaging project CPAs are aligned by working closely with the NPD teams
- Manage and coordinate the artwork creation process from copy brief through to finished artwork in line with CPAs
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the artwork creation platform (Esko) by working closely with the Packaging, Regulatory and Design teams
- Manage the creation and implementation of new artworks by working closely with Supply Chain on timings and SKU creations
- Support on miniature and sampling projects and developments
- Work closely with NPD and Supply Chain on forecast & PO timings for new packaging developments
- Build & maintain strong relationships with our external pack suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Continuously meet with key packaging suppliers to build strong relationships and stay on top of new packaging innovations
- Support on the project management of ad hoc artwork projects relating to new distribution channels and multi-language packaging
You will be:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about packaging, beauty and sustainability
- Highly organised and enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time
- Be self-driven, result-orientated, collaborative and have excellent communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience & knowledge in printing technology and packaging materials within FMCG industry
- Passionate about the artwork process with excellent attention to detail.
- Great understanding of CPA management of free issued packaging
- Experience working cross functionally with NPD, Design, Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain & Marketing
- Provide commercial & operational value to projects, as well as balancing creative thinking, innovation, costs & timings
Apply for Beauty Assistant Packaging Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly