Enclosing Machine Operator
5 days left
- Contract Type
A well invested print and communications business, which has experienced years of success within the industry, is looking to fill a role within its production team.
They are looking for a result focused individual with a keen eye for detail to operate personalisation and associated equipment to an optimum level. The aim of this role is to ensure production requirements are not only being met but improved.
Your main responsibilities will include operating and monitoring machinery, ensuring that machines are running at full capacity. You will operate and adjust enclosing equipment to an optimum level ensuring that production requirements are being met and improved. Ensuring a high level of quality output is maintained throughout.
- Operating and monitoring machinery
- Work in line with the production plan to ensure the output produced conforms to company requirements and client specification
- Report any issues that may affect the quality of output
- Ensuring a high level of quality of output is maintained
- Working to tight deadlines
- The profile of candidate we seek:-
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong accuracy levels
- Flexibility to work additional hours
- Ability to work well within a large team environment
Apply for Enclosing Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly