Structural Designer | Corrugated | Northamptonshire
7 days left
- Contract Type
Exceptional opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation renowned for their innovative corrugated packaging solutions. With an impressive list of operating equipment, this is the perfect position for a creative Structural Designer to design and create exciting corrugated solutions for a leading company.
Structural Designer | Corrugated | Northamptonshire | Excellent Salary and Benefits
With over 30 years of excellence, this organisation has grown to become one of the Midlands greatest corrugated manufacturers. With state of the art machinery and a dedicated workforce, this organisation constantly creates high quality solutions ranging from conventional to high end retail ready corrugated and POS.
As Structural Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs from clients, face to face when required
- Designing a range of corrugated packaging
- Operating on CAD software
- Making samples and prototypes from a range of board
- Studio based, working days
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record designing corrugated packaging
- Strong demonstrable experience operating CAD software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to confidently liaise with Designers, Project Managers and Production Managers
- Innovative approach to corrugated packaging design
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now for more information.
Apply for Structural Designer | Corrugated | Northamptonshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly