Customer Coordinator | Corrugated | Manchester
7 days left
- Contract Type
Join a continuously growing organisation renowned for their high quality corrugated packaging and point of sale solutions. Offering a state of the art production facility and ambitious workforce keen to deliver exceptional products, this is an exciting opportunity for a keen and energetic Customer Coordinator to join the team and provide a market leading service.
Customer Coordinator | Corrugated | Manchester | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best
First class organisation with an outstanding reputation within the industry for their high quality products, market leading service and speedy turnaround of corrugated products. With an impressive portfolio of blue chip clients which is constantly growing, this organisation is looking to grow and expand their team to continue with their market leading service.
As Customer Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Client facing, taking briefs and jobs
- Regularly estimating
- Processing jobs using SPOCS
- Liaising and monitoring production
- Working onsite with customer service team
Key attributes required:
- Must have demonstrable experience operating SPOCS
- Ambitious and energetic individual, keen to provide and excellent service
- Excellent time management skills
- Confidence to liaise with key stakeholders in blue chip organisations
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fast paced organisation and provide clients with a market leading service. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Customer Coordinator | Corrugated | Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly