Health, Safety, Environment Co-Ordinator
Our prestigious client is globally renowned for their expertise in Advanced Consumable Products that are essential to the efficient manufacturing processes within the Print & Packaging Industries.
This highly important role will be based at our client's site in the North West Of England and will report directly to the Plant Manager.
The successful Candidate will drive the company forward in both Safety & Environmental aspects by maintaining and building upon current routines whilst adding external experience
You will need to demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative to achieve the company's goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the Health & Safety / Environment expert for the site
- Management of ISO systems
- Implementation and support HSE Management Systems
- Complete HSE Internal and External Audits
- The implementation of Global Health, Safety, Environment, Quality Systems and Security Initiatives
- Key contact on waste and energy use / climate change agreement
- Review, amend H&S policies as and when required
- Reporting HSE Performance with Plant manager
- Promote safe working practices
- Provide HSE support and guidance
- Producing and presenting HSE information
- Fire Safety
- Develop and deliver training
- Knowledge of UK legislative requirements for Health & Safety & Environment
- Lead auditor qualification in ISO9001, 14001, 45001
- Computer literate on word, excel, PowerPoint
- Presentation / communication skills to be able to design / deliver training
- 5 years' experience in a similar role in manufacturing, preferably with chemical experience.
- A 'Driver' who can implement actions plans with minimal supervision
- Hands on and practical
- Flexibility in role requirements - e.g. occasional travel / working hours.
- Can maintain and further develop a safety culture
Key Words: QUESH, HSE Management Systems, Health, Safety, Environment, ISO systems, NEBOSH, IOSH
Apply for Health, Safety, Environment Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly