Factory Manager - Label Manufacturing
6 days left
- Contract Type
NEW VACANCY! (PK6801)
FACTORY MANAGER - LABEL MANUFACTURING
Attractive Salary & Benefits depending on experience£Open depending on Experience + Shift Allowance + Pension
Hours: Mon - Fri 40hrs per week
Our Client is a very well established and market leading manufacturer of packaging and machinery systems. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Factory Manager to oversee the Label manufacturing division. This 'hands on' management position, reports directly to the Managing Director and works closely with the Head of Labels.
You will be required to plan and organise to meet deadlines and objectives, to drive for results, to work hard to sustain team performance by encouraging others and be able to assert self positively without disrupting performance.
- Overseeing all day-to-day elements of the facility, Compliance, Continuous Improvement, Health & Safety, Quality.
- Have overall responsibility for orders, production, planning and dispatch deadlines
- Direct line management and associated tasks, including coaching and development of employees
- Measurement and review of production measures / KPI's including set up, run speeds, wastage, down time.
- Optimisation of staffing levels (circa 10 direct reports) and weekly manning and assistance with job planning.
- Accountability for manufacturing quality products to meet customer specifications.
- Responsibility for quality concerns and corrective and preventative action being completed in a timely manner.
- You will ideally have a current and proven track record in a mid-senior level Factory / Production / Manufacturing position, specifically in UV flexographic labelling.
- Ideally experienced in managing a team and an understanding of how a print production site works.
- Printer experience.
Apply for Factory Manager - Label Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly