Cut & Crease Operator | Printed Folding Cartons | Cambridgeshire
Exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation looking for a Die Cutter to become a key part of the production of high quality printed folding cartons into the food, drink and retail sectors. Operate state of the art machinery in a next generation production facility based in Cambridgeshire alongside a team of industry professionals keen to grow and develop their team.
Cut & Crease Operator | Printed Folding Cartons | Cambridgeshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Fast paced organisation offering a comprehensive range of printed folded cartons predominately into the food market. Keen to grow and develop, this organisation is continuously investing in their employees and machinery to ensure they can continue to supply their portfolio of blue chip clients with innovative packaging solutions.
As Die Cutter, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running Bobst cut & crease machinery
- Regular maintenance of machinery
- Quality control
- Working a double day shift
Key attributes required:
- Strong experience operating any cut and crease machinery
- Keen to grow and develop skills
- Team player, able to work well with other areas of production
- Driven and ambitious, looking to create high quality printed carton packaging
Exciting opportunity for a keen Die Cutter to work on leading edge machinery for an ambitious organisation based in Cambridgeshire. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Cut & Crease Operator | Printed Folding Cartons | Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly