Gluing Operator | Printed Folding Cartons | Cambridgeshire
Join a fast paced organisation consistently providing high quality printed folded clients to their clients within the food market. With a comprehensive range of cartons and leading edge technology, this is an exciting opportunity to finish innovative packaging solutions alongside an ambitious team of industry experts.
Gluing Operator | Printed Folding Cartons | Cambridgeshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Operating from state-of-the-art, integrated manufacturing and logistics facilities, the company is an established UK operation supplying some of the country’s leading major multiples. Fully BRC accredited and true market leaders in innovation, they are well renowned for their quality, responsiveness to customer needs and green credentials. They have an international reputation for the creative development of food carton board and hybrid packaging and continue to offer a comprehensive range of innovative, added-value food packaging solutions.
As Gluing Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Finishing high quality printed folding cartons for the food market
- Setting and running a Bobst Gluer
- Regular maintenance of equipment
- Quality control
- Working on a rotating 3 shift pattern
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrable experience running gluing machinery
- Background in gluing any packaging/ print
- Driven individual with a strong attention to detail
- Team player, keen to help out others when required
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to run leading edger machinery for an outstanding organisation based in Cambridgeshire. We are currently in the shortlisting stages for this position, so if you are interested apply now.
Apply for Gluing Operator | Printed Folding Cartons | Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly