Client Services Manager
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading printing company based in the Midlands. If delivering exceptional customer service is what you do best, then this is the Client Services opportunity you have been looking for.
Our client offers an environment that promotes success and a place that you will be proud to say you work at, with a fun, friendly and engaging culture.
As the Client Services Manager you will take ownership and manage the internal Client Services team, you will provide strategic support across a mix of printed communications. You will need to demonstrate your ability to multitask, define priorities and demonstrate strong analytical and leadership skills whilst working in a high pressure, service led, and fast-paced environment. This is a ‘hands’ - on role so if you enjoy getting stuck into a project as well as the strategic side of things then you'll love this opportunity.
- Lead & manage the Client Services team ensuring that performance is commensurate with that expected of Job roles
- Undertake strategic quarterly reviews with the client base
- Mentor and coach team members
- Ensure that client services processes and procedures are efficient and documented.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in a similar role with excellent all round understanding of print, project and campaign management.
- You must have gravitas with the ability to quickly strengthen and develop relationships with clients, colleagues, internal departments and suppliers.
- A proven background in developing relationships, be a strong leader and a people person with the ability to delegate well, communicate clearly, lead by example and develop your team.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Process led and methodical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Someone who can build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, and focus on delivery to customers.
- You should be a self-motivated, outgoing Client Services Manager with a great sense of humour, able to deal with client pressure and short timelines.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, focussed company so if you are a Client Services Manager ready for a new challenge then please do get in touch
Apply for Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly