Supply Chain Executive | Inks & Coatings | Nottinghamshire
Join a forward thinking organisation consistently providing their clients with high quality print solutions. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and driven Supply Chain Executive to join an organisation keen to grow and develop their employees whilst delivering an outstanding service.
Supply Chain Executive | Inks & Coatings | Nottinghamshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Winner of a number of leading industry awards for their high quality printing ink solutions, this client operates from a number of strategic sites across Europe. Backed by intensive research and development work into high performance varnishes, coatings, additives and printing auxiliaries, this is a company that truly believe in the on-going development of their service offering.
As Supply Chain Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing stock trends and usages
- Specifically working with the flexo and gravure side of the business
- Responsible for goods in/out
- Updating supplier information
- Building and maintaining relationships with new suppliers
Key attributes required:
- Strong supply chain knowledge, ideally within a flexo or gravure background
- Demonstrable experience operating SAP
- Confidence to build and maintain supplier relationships
- Excellent time management, with excellent prioritisation skills
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more information.
Apply for Supply Chain Executive | Inks & Coatings | Nottinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly