Account Executive | Print Management | South London | £25,000
This fantastic Print Manager is looking for an excellent Account Executive, they are looking for someone with the same amount of enthusiasm and passion for what they do to continue the growth and development of their business.
Our client work with some huge brands including healthcare brands and retail giants, they have been established for the last many years and have made a great name for themselves within the industry with strategic global expansion happening now.
Working alongside the Senior Account Manager your role as Account Executive will be to engage the client at all times and manage and strengthen the client relationship. You will act as the main point of contact between the clients marketing team and approved suppliers, managing retail point of sale & print campaigns from brief to delivery. You must be comfortable liaising with the client at all levels and run projects from end to end autonomously, manage budgets and timelines effectively and ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
If you enjoy a lively, fast paced retail environment then you`ll love working here!
Account Executive Skills required
• Must have previous experience within the Print industry
• Previous experience of taking job briefs and managing client expectation
• Ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional eye for detail
• Microsoft office, numeracy skills and commercial awareness
• Flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines
• Experience within the retail sector would be beneficial
If you`re interested in finding out more about this exciting Account Executive opportunity then apply ASAP, as this role won`t be available for long.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly