Graphic Designer - Large Format Graphics & Signs
NEW VACANCY! (SN2292)
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - LARGE FORMAT GRAPHICS AND SIGNS
£Open depending on Experience
Our client is a Graphics company based in Essex, they are specialists in design and print of vehicle graphics for a wide variety of national and local clients. Having both 3M Gold Partner status and AVW status, puts them in the top vehicle graphics' companies in the UK and they are looking for a Designer who shares their high standards.
You will be working with their talented, experienced studio team, producing artwork for client and Account Managers' on both PC and Mac. Experience with Corel Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator would be a huge advantage as well as your degree level qualification in design (or similar) You will need to have excellent customer skills both over the telephone and face to face as well as the ability to learn quickly. Experience in a commercial design environment is desirable.
You will need to be flexible, have a great team attitude and be prepared to work in production and print finishing supporting when necessary.
- Responsible for taking client brief, producing designs to client specifications and liasing.
- Supporting production team when required.
- Working with Sales team to interpret customer requirements.
- Interpreting client briefs.
- Dealing with customers both on the phone and in person.
- Customer contact.
- Vehicle design.
- Print production environment experience
- Flexible, professional, consistent. Problem solver
- Desire to progress.
- Supervisory experience
- Mac & PC literate / Corel / Illustrator / Vinyls / Photoshop / Large format printers
- Effective Communication
- Customer Service
- Specialist Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organisation results
- Creativity and Innovation
Apply for Graphic Designer - Large Format Graphics & Signs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly