Business Development Manager | Large Format & Signage | UK
A great opportunity to join an outstanding independent business offering all forms of Large format and display solutions. Boasting a state of the art facility with a very wide range of equipment, no job is too big for this organisation. Currently looking to expand the business further and grow on their large portfolio of major blue chip clients, this is a great opportunity for a motivated, driven individual to thrive in their career.
Business Development Manager | Large Format & Signage | UK | Salary and benefits to attract the best
This organisation offer a wide variety of large format and display solutions including super wide, direct digital and a wide range of exhibitions displays, posters and signs. They are a one stop shop as they have their own in house design and installation teams and also have an impressive portfolio of existing clients.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and developing new business opportunities
- Selling a full range of Large Format & Signage to various markets
- Implementing strategies for pitching to win new business
- Cold calling as well as going on site to visit customers
- Facilitating cross-selling opportunities
Key attributes required:
- Successful track record in large format and signage new business sales
- Strong communicator, able to quickly build relationships
- Demonstrable experience sourcing and winning new business
- Competitive and driven individual, keen to succeed
- Ability to travel to North West manufacturing site
- Based in the North West
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation keen for you to succeed and grow. If this sounds like an opportunity that you will be well suited for, contact Mercury Search & Selection now.