We’re an innovative software house with big plans for global growth, we currently need to increase our resource to deliver our software implementations based on an increase in recent market demand.
Despite being one of the first software companies of our kind, we still have a start-up mentality and are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and inventive individuals to join us on our journey. We want our whole team to share in the opportunities created because of our ambitious growth plans.
You are an inquisitive and altruistic, customer focused print professional. You are used to dealing with people and will be equally at home on the shop floor or in the boardroom.
You are self-motivating, organised and can work well alone or as part of a larger team.
You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
To primarily deliver remote consultancy and training services to our growing global customer base, there will also be some occasional on-site time.
This is a demanding and sometimes technical, front-line role offering an exciting opportunity to work at the cutting edge of the industry with a market leading software house, both in the UK and internationally.
Some domestic and international travel is an element of this role.
* Deliver remote and on-site training, consultancy and project management services to new, existing and prospective customers on the Company’s products and solutions.
* Discover, capture and document customer equipment, workflows, processes, product configuration, pricing and costing methodologies with a view to implementation within the MIS.
* Identify and analyse customer pain points, bottlenecks and functionality gaps in existing systems and processes. Propose and implement solutions within the MIS to overcome these issues.
* Design, communicate and deliver efficient and effective implementation plans to achieve customer milestones and stakeholder objectives within agreed schedules whilst highlighting and mitigating any risks.
* In depth knowledge and experience of a wide range of print related technologies and processes.
* Experience of Tharstern or another major print MIS system
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will stand out if you have any of the following:
* Experience in the implementation or administration of the Tharstern MIS
* Practical knowledge of integrated print production workflows using JDF.
* Project management experience or qualifications.
* Salary will be dependent on experience and location.
* Excellent benefits package including car allowance. Company pension, income protection, death in service and healthcare also after minimum periods of employment.
A bit more about us:
* We’re proud of our unusually high staff retention rate, and many of our team have been with us for 10, 15, 20 even 25 years! They know which side their bread is buttered on.
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 25th June 2021
Apply for Implementation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly