Sign Maker / Installer
NEW VACANCY! (SN2294)
SIGN MAKER / INSTALLER
£25-30K (Depending on Experience) + Poole Van + Pension + Overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm (Plus overtime when required)
Our client is an independently owned signage company based in the South East. They are currently looking to recruit a Sign Maker with Installation skills to join their team, to install signage and vinyl graphics for their wide variety of clients.
Responsibilities for working in the studio:
- Operating a Trotec Laser
- Onyx RIP Software
- Operating HP 360 Inkjet Printers
- Operating Summa and Mimaki Plotters
- Vinyl production and preparation
- Laminating and mounting prints
- Taking in and checking deliveries
- General tidiness of the studio
Responsibilities for working outside of the studio:
- Installing various types of hard signage with a good knowledge of equipment and fixings
- Feeling confident to work safely at height when required
- Excellent vinyl graphic and manifestation installation skills
- Able to accurately survey client premises where signs are to be installed and to feel confident to make suggestions in regard to the installation methods.
- Navigating your way around London
Key responsibilities & requirements:
- Ensuring the production of vinyl graphics and hard signage is completed on schedule.
- Keeping to the company's high standards of service, quality and workmanship that their clients expect
- Installation of different types of signage and vinyl graphics safely and to a high standard
- Being confident to install small to medium sized jobs on your own and others as part of a team with a Senior Installer
- Able to work calmly and confidently under pressure
- You must be willing to work as part of a friendly and experienced team
- Keen to learn new skills as well as pass on skills you have learned
- To be flexible with your working times to help the company to deliver jobs effectively Working overtime when required
- An incredible eye for detail
- Being able to communicate effectively
- Your work ethic is always to be clean and tidy
- To be someone who builds and strengthens relationships in the workplace
- A good knowledge of the signage industry would be beneficial.
- Being able to drive with a clean licence would be preferred but not essential.
- A valid CSCS card along with current PASMA and IPAF certificates again would be preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
Apply for Sign Maker / Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly