Supply Chain Manager | Flexible Packaging | Derbyshire
A fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a global leader in flexible packaging. Be a key part of the supply chain, logistics and operations department, improving processes and efficiencies, as well as overseeing your own team. This is an unrivalled and not to be missed chance to join a well known and well established organisation.
Supply Chain Manager | Flexible Packaging | Derbyshire | Up to £40k
A world class leader in the flexible packaging industry, this organisation boasts state of the art technology, production and development department. They are extremely well invested and work with major companies, catering to all of their flexible packaging requirements.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the supply chain, logistics and operation strategy
- Maximising production and process efficiencies
- 4 direct reports and overseeing an additional 8 staff members
- Ensuring accurate stock levels are kept
- Maintaining excellent relationships with suppliers and customers
Key attributes required:
- Minimum 5 years of working within supply chain
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP would be beneficial
- Background of leading a team and delivering against set KPIs
- Understanding of process improvement solutions, LEAN efficiencies and organisational change management
- Strong initiative and customer orientated approach
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to drive their professional development skills and work with exciting clients.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now