Business Development Manager | Large Format | South East
With an enviable culture of strong internal support, a fantastic array of creative design and client partnership capability, this role is a great opportunity to join a long established southern-based printing company and form part of the creative team selling into premium brands and retailers.
Business Development Manager | Large Format | South East | £30k - £40k
Providing an industry-leading combination of award-winning creative design and a comprehensive production capability, this company has built a reputation as a leading specialist in digital printing and the use of variable data, selling only to the most reputable brands in the market.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business
- Maximising existing business
- Predominantly selling small & large format digital, POS, variable data and full in-house design, marketing and branding solutions
- Selling into a variety of sectors including Design Agencies, Retail, Brands and End Users
- Developing long term partnerships with key customers
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in selling large format digital
- Experience of selling into Design Agencies, Retail, Brands and End Users
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to offer high levels of customer service
- Based in the South East
Joining an established, developing team, the role comes with excellent prospects for career advancement, a fantastic work environment and attractive earning potential.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.