Field Service Engineer | Print Finishing & Packaging Machinery | UK & Europe
Join a specialist supplier of state of the art print finishing and packaging machinery for an impressive portfolio of clients across UK and Europe. This is a fantastic progressive opportunity for a high performing Field Service Engineer to install, service, fault find and train on a range of machinery alongside a team of ambitious industry experts.
Field Service Engineer | Print Finishing & Packaging Machinery | UK & Europe | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best
Supplying their clients with an impressive range of high quality print finishing and packaging equipment, this organisation provides their clients with a full turn key solutions offering a motivated engineering team and after sales support. With an exceptional reputation throughout the industry, this organisation is constantly looking to grow and develop their team to continue providing clients with an insurmountable service.
As Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, servicing, all machinery for clients
- Fault finding and troubleshooting where required
- Training clients how to run machinery efficiently
- Providing a an insurmountable level of service
- Travelling around UK and Europe as required
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable experience in engineering print finishing & packaging machinery
- Extensive electrical engineering knowledge
- Must be a commutable distance from Bedfordshire head office
- Ambitious individual keen to deliver an outstanding service
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now for more information.