Project Manager | Packaging | Scotland
A fantastic opportunity for a project manager to take the next step in their career to join this premium glass supplier. Working with major brands within the spirits industry, you will liaise with internal departments, suppliers and clients, managing and co-ordinating exciting and unique projects within the glass decoration side of the business.
Project Manager | Packaging | Scotland | To attract the Best
Growing from strength to strength, this global packaging supplier is renowned for their high level service and fantastic solutions. Being a key player in the spirits, cosmetics and home fragrance markets, this company strive to remain a dominating force within the market. Heavily investing in their staff, promoting ambition and success from within, this organisation creates an exciting and dynamic environment for their employees.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Organising and managing glass decoration projects
- Ensuring projects are delivered within budget and time scale
- Working collaboratively with a variety of internal departments as well as clients and suppliers
- Providing cost and time effective solutions to the company’s blue chip clientele
- Working onsite in an exciting and creative environment
Key attributes required:
- Strong background in project management
- Collaborative and energetic approach to working
- Fantastic communication and organisational skills
- Drive and motivation
- Outstanding customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual to work within the high end packaging market. To learn more, contact Mercury Search & Selection now.