Business Development Manager | Packaging and Commercial Print | Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity to join a leading independent printer specialising in all things packaging and commercial print. They are thriving in the current climate and are expanding their sales team to mirror their growth. They boast a lucrative portfolio of blue chip clients across the UK and are known for their efficacy.
Business Development Manager | Packaging and Commercial Print | Cambridgeshire | Salary and Benefits to Attract the Best
Providing industry-leading service and advice on all of your print and packaging needs, this company has built an outstanding reputation within the industry. They cover all your printing and packaging needs under one roof including POS, labels, cartons, corrugates, large and small format and they also have their own in house design team.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business
- Maximising existing business
- Experience selling across both the print and packaging industry is beneficial but not essential
- Selling into a variety of sectors
- Developing long term partnerships with key customers
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of generating new business sales
- Flexible working from home, travelling to clients and occasionally coming into office
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to offer high levels of customer service
Join this ever growing organisation and develop your skills further.