Production Co-Ordinator | Printed Folded Cartons | Kent
Outstanding opportunity to join a high quality FMCG food carton manufacturer renowned for providing their clients with market leading products and innovative solutions. Plan and coordinate new jobs into production in a fast paced and exciting work environment whilst dealing with technical queries.
Production Co-Ordinator | Printed Folded Cartons | Kent | Salary to Attract the Best
An award winning company operating from a fully accredited facility the company boasts prominent contracts coupled with market leading solutions in contract packing. Offering a wide range of manufacturing, filling and packing capabilities that has placed them amongst the best in the industry, they are expanding in line with impressive growth plans.
As Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Planning new jobs into production using internal software
- Ensuring job bags contain all relevant information before going to production
- Arranging outwork with various suppliers
- Ordering consumables and parts for machinery
- Dealing with technical queries either in production or customer comments
Key attributes required:
- Successful history in any form of digital print
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
- High attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Production Coordinator to join a well established organisation based in Kent constantly providing their clients with high quality packaging solutions. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.