Quadient Developer | Transactional Mail | Leicestershire
Award winning transactional print campaigns, impressive data management capabilities and excellent exposure to cutting edge technology within a first-class environment. This is an excellent career development role with superb potential for a Quadient Developer to work for one of the market leaders renowned for their high quality and complex solutions.
Quadient Developer | Transactional Mail | Leicestershire | Attractive Salary and Benefits Package
A multi-site operation, the company has complete in-house facilities for creative, personalised direct mail and multi-channel communication and transactional mail services across print and digital to high profile brands. An elite organisation, the role has been created due to acquisition and will see you play a significant part in the successful growth of the business.
As Quadient Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Interpret requirements (briefs) and liaise with Trans Client Services and client technical contacts as required
- Design and develop data processing and composition solutions for transactional document production in mono or colour format for delivery through print and electronic channels
- Create and maintain documentation for solutions created or modified
- Create test plans for solutions created or modified and perform peer reviews
- Create and contribute to reports, briefs and work instructions
- Download and check client supplied files and process data through approved applications
- Assist in process improvement to reduce the cost of quality and to increase efficiency and client satisfaction
- Respond to out-of-hours calls for assistance, attending on-site if necessary
Key attributes required:
- Current experience using Quadient software
- Experience working within the Print Industry
- Strong imposition scripting skills
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now for more information.