Area Engineer | Blown Film Machinery | North West
Maintain state of the art machinery for a world class organisation renowned for their high quality flexible packaging solutions. This is a really exciting opportunity to train operators and progress your career with the support of an ambitious team of industry experts.
Area Engineer | Blown Film Machinery | North West | Excellent Salary to Attract the Best
Forward thinking organisation renowned for providing their portfolio of blue chip clients with a consistently exceptional service for the fashion and retail markets. With multiple state of the art manufacturing facilities across the world, this organisation has created a sterling reputation for their unrivalled transit and packaging solutions.
As Area Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Planning preventative maintenance, unscheduled repairs and optimising the blown film line in order to achieve specified production targets
- Ensuring the quality standards of the finished product are achieved
- Training of Operators and Engineers in the blown film equipment
- Specification, installation and commissioning of blown film and bag making equipment
- Optimising performance in manufacturing
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable knowledge within blown films
- Mechanical or electrical maintenance background
- Ability to be able to set up and operate extrusion and converting lines
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work towards fast paced deadlines
This is a really exciting opportunity for a driven Area Engineer to join a globally renowned organisation to maintain and train on state of the art blown film machinery across the UK. We are currently in the shortlisting stages for this position, so if you believe you would be an excellent fit for this opportunity; contact Mercury Search & Selection now.