4 days left
- Contract Type
Here at Go Inspire Eclipse we have an opportunity ideally for a No1 or No2 Web Printer (Would also consider No1 Sheetfed Printer) to join our team based in Kettering. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (working on a 4 shift continental rota consisting of days and night shifts) and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
As our Web Printer you will control all aspects of heatset Web Printing, using our Goss M600 state of the art presses running either Sheeters, Folders or Inline finishing systems with the aim to reducing make ready times / downtime / waste. In addition, you will be responsible for producing a high-quality commercial print to the agreed times set, with the use of closed loop colour control / register systems.
Duties as our Web Printer will also include:
- Work a flexible 36 hour weekly shift pattern and be available to cover printers’ holidays, sickness and any other
absences that may occur
- Control Manufacturing performance and hit set targets.
- Work within a team on shifts to produce high quality commercial print.
- Control the housekeeping and maintenance on press/shift.
- Achieve all quality standards to ISO accreditations standards.
- Ensure that all crew members follow SSOW’s for all equipment. (H&S)
- Ensure all waste is segregated for correct disposal (Environmental & Security)
- Achieve a consistent high level of print quality throughout the production run & conduct quality control procedures.
You will be working with fast moving equipment, with a reasonably high noise factor and as such adequate ear protection is supplied and should be worn. Also, adequate protective footwear and workwear is supplied and should be worn at all times too.
Our Web Printer will ideally have the following skills and knowledge:
- Web litho graphical printing experience (minimum of 5 years) (or would consider Sheet fed No 1 experience)
- Experience of direct mail and within web finishing would be advantageous
- Flexible and pro-active approach with the ability to work well within a team and to tight deadlines
- Have a high level of attention to detail
If you think you are the right candidate for our Web Printer role then please send your CV to KetteringHR@goinspire.co.uk today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Web Printer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly