Product Marketing Manager: Inkjet Printers
4 days left
- Contract Type
A World Leading Print Equipment Manufacturer that has developed a global reputation for its products and customer service within the hi-speed, eco-friendly inkjet print solutions sector has an opening for a Product Marketing Manager.
This is a UK based role requiring country wide travel visiting Customers and to Head Office, (Marketing Dept & Demonstration Suite).
No involvement in Product Development is required however as 'Growth' Product Manager, you will need understand the equipment and market. The role will contribute to the marketing department's activities with regard to business development, identifying new features and benefits that will appeal to the market.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager passionate about building products that customers love.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in the product category
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Engineering / technical sales background highly advantageous.
Role will report to:
Key Words: Print / Inkjet Print / Equipment / Product Manager / Marketing / Training & Demonstrating.
Apply for Product Marketing Manager: Inkjet Printers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly