Experienced machine operators required to operate Muller Martini Corona binding lines, producing optimum levels of output to quality standards.
To manage the running of the perfect binding lines to produce perfect bound products to the highest quality and as efficiently as the job and machinery will permit.
Specific responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Follow job bag instructions, ensuring all crew members understand their function.
- Set up machinery to produce job in line with job bag instructions.
- Allocate tasks to crew members and ensure all crew members remain on line and do not leave allocated tasks without prior permission.
- Keep work area tidy and machinery in good order, reporting maintenance problems to manager / engineering manager in line with quality system
- Quality problems should be recorded on problem logs and the supervisor / manager informed.
- Follow all checklists ensuring time stamps are taken at correct intervals
- Ensure all work is correctly labelled and quarantined procedures are adhered to.
- Communicate all additional work over and above that detailed on job bag to supervisor / manager to ensure additional charges are sought where applicable.
- Perform all other functions and duties as required or requested by the management of the company.
- Operate, set, adjust and maintain the designated Finishing line as necessary to achieve optimum performance and output to meet the production schedule and performance matrix.
- Supply finishers or distributors with quality publications in a well presented manner which optimises the onward transmission process
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately processed
- Ensure all housekeeping standards are adhered to
- Ensure Company Health, safety and environmental procedures are enforced and adhered to by the complete crew.
Apply for Binder Operators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly