New Business Development Manager | Print Management | North West
Join a market leading company who offer high quality and innovative print for clients globally. A company who work with high end blue chip clients across multiple sectors including retail and education.
New Business Development Manager | Print Management | North West | £40k - £50k OTE £60k+
Renowned for their positive attitude and can do approach it’s a company who can fulfil the most bespoke projects. They are an organisation who are also focused on the environment reducing their carbon footprint and also work with local communities.
As a New Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships by delivering a quality service
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy for the sale of print management
- Seeking, identifying and securing new profitable business opportunities for print management across existing accounts
- Dealing with well known brands clients across the UK
- Building relationships with current clients
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record in new business sales
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- High level of customer service to help grow existing accounts
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a diverse range of market sectors
An exciting opportunity to join a market leader in print management, contact Mercury Search and Selection today.
Apply for New Business Development Manager | Print Management | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly