Technical Manager | Labels | Norfolk
World class industry leading label manufacturer offering an outstanding opportunity to become a key part of the on-going development of cutting-edge label solutions. Grow and develop your professional skillset with the training and support from an organisation boasting some of the most innovative R&D facilities within the industry.
Technical Manager | Labels | Norfolk | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
One of the most renowned packaging groups globally, this is an award winning business specialising in labelling solutions for a diverse range of markets. Well established, profitable and with an exceptional reputation, they are known for their market leading quality and state of the art manufacturing facilities.
As Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing new product development from brief to completion
- Working on site with customers when required; assessing products and troubleshooting
- Working closely with the artwork team on designs/ drawings
- Trialling new products and attending press passes
- Reviewing market trends and products effect
- Liaising with customers, discussing current and future needs#
- Demonstrating machine capabilities
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable track record working within a labels environment
- Excellent time management, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working onsite with clients when required
- Full driving license
- Flexible approach
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative thinking Technical Applications Manager to take a step up in their career and join a world class organisation offering the best training and development to help you grow. Contact Mercury Search & Selection now.
Apply for Technical Manager | Labels | Norfolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly