Key Account Manager | Printed Folded Cartons | North West
Outstanding opportunity for a driven Key Account Manager to join one of Europe’s most renowned carton manufacturers boasting an impressive reputation of industry leading packaging solutions. This is an exceptional chance to provide innovative solutions to a range of major blue chip organisations into the food market across the UK.
Key Account Manager | Printed Folded Cartons | North West | To attract the best
Backed by a global network of specialised production plants and state of the art technologies in pre-print, printing and finishing, as a global leader of folding cartons, this company offers a complete range of carton board, fluted materials and board-based composites for a full range of applications and market sectors.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing blue chip clients within the food market with high quality folded carton solutions
- Managing and developing prestigious, global food brands
- Liaising closely with production teams to create innovative packaging
- Growing and developing strong relationships with clients, identifying ways to upsell
- Covering the UK, based in the North West/Yorkshire area
Key attributes required:
- Strong demonstrable knowledge in printed folded cartons
- Gravitas and excellent customer relation skills to maintain and develop long, lasting relationships with blue chip clients
- Driven and ambitious individual, keen to upsell and grow accounts
- Self motivated individual, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to travel the UK, occasionally to mainland Europe
An outstanding opportunity to accelerate your career and join a leading organisation who truly invests in their people. Contact Mercury Search and Selection today.
Apply for Key Account Manager | Printed Folded Cartons | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly