Business Development Manager | Commercial Print B2 + Small & Large Format Digital Print | Bristol
An exciting chance to join a market leader in commercial print who are ahead of the game by looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. They are really looking at pushing forward as a company and want to build on the interesting and exciting plans ahead of them.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print B2 + Small & Large Format Digital Print | Bristol / M4 Corridor | £25k - £35k OTE £45k+
They are a company who work across multiple sectors in commercial print but also offer small and large format digital print alongside. Working with some high profile brands across an array of bespoke projects they are a company who can offer each client a tailored service.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building long term relationships by delivering a quality service
- Setting and delivering a new sales strategy for the sale of commercial print
- Seeking, identifying and securing new profitable business opportunities for commercial print across existing accounts
- Dealing with well known brands clients across the UK
- Building relationships with current clients
Key attributes required:
- A successful track record in new business sales
- Ability to create and build strong relationships
- High level of customer service to help grow existing accounts
- Interpersonal skills to negotiate with clients
- Experience working within a diverse range of market sectors
An exciting opportunity to join a market leader, contact Mercury Search and Selection today and submit your details.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Commercial Print B2 + Small & Large Format Digital Print | Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly