Account Manager | Print Management | Sweden – Stockholm/Malmo
Outstanding opportunity to develop and maintain strong, lasting relationships alongside a driven internal sales support team. Manage and oversee fast paced, retail focussed projects and deliver outstanding results for impressive blue chip organisations in Sweden.
Account Manager | Print Management | Sweden – Stockholm/Malmo | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Global multi site marketing organisation providing their impressive portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries with an unrivalled service and market leading solutions. Focussed on innovation and sustainability, this is an organisation that is renowned for their services, achieving multiple awards and accreditation.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key contacts
- Delivering an excellent service to clients with a professional ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Providing technical input including full specification details from start to finish
- Maintain a full understanding of the organisations services and work
- Delivering a high level of customer service
Key attributes required:
- Strong client relationship management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical knowledge with a detailed understanding of retail POS
- Approachable individual with the confidence to deal with key stakeholders
- Based in Stockholm or Malmo area
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, don't delay; submit your details to Mercury Search and Selection.
Apply for Account Manager | Print Management | Sweden – Stockholm/Malmo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly