We are working with a label printing company that has invested continuously over the years to ensure growth and sustainability in this even changing market place. Recent investment in new machinery has escalated the business to offer a variety of products other than labels. It has also resulted in a need to expand the production team through the appointment of a Flexo Printer.
This is an opportunity for a positive team player with a can-do attitude to join a company that displays the upmost professionalism and commitment to ultimate customer satisfaction.
Ideally you will have experience running a Mark Andy 2200 or a LP3000 or a Proflex press.
Principal duties and responsibilities for this flexo printer role will include:
- Ensuring maximum potential output and quality is achieved.
- Maintenance of equipment to the highest level for optimum performance and working areas are kept tidy
- Health & Safety legislations are met and Company's standards are adhered to.
- Work with the whole production team to continuously improve process efficiency, eliminating unnecessary costs from the business and keeping waste to a minimum.
- Communicate maintenance/breakdown requirements to service personnel/Production Manager.
- Active involvement in staff training and development as required.
Our client prides itself in achieving outstanding solutions, therefore is looking for a meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail, keeping to the highest of standards and quality checking procedures throughout.
Lead times can often be highly demanding, therefore you must also be able to prioritise tasks and think logically and methodically. You must be able to work well in a team, communicate efficiently with piers and be willing to work in all areas of the production room as and when necessary.
39 hours per week plus overtime dayshift
Apply for Flexo Printer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly